Working Holiday Program
1. Qualified Applicants
Those with Working Holiday Visa.
2. Working Period
Until WH Visa expiration date.
3. Work Fields & Location
- Work Field: Hotel & general hospitality workers.
- Location: Pubs, hotels, motels, bars and roadhouses.
- Region: Rural USA.
4. Working Conditions
- Lodgings: Free.
- Payment: Au $1,200 a month.
- ORIENTATION: 4 days.
- Enter Hospitality Course Training and immediately assigned to work after completion.
- Training and work instructions include kitchen work, cooking and food preparation, working in bars, serving tables in the dining room, off license sales and general cleaning.
- One day will be spent at the local roadhouse, as a quick order cook and as a shop assistant at the counter. Another day will be spent at a local winery restaurant, preparing and serving food.
Foreigners applying to Hospitality Internship have priority in being selected, as well as several discounts in costs.