Work and Travel in the US
J-1 Visa (Cultural Exchange Visa).
2. Training Ground (Area)
Hotels & Theme Parks from all over America, Hawaiian Special Resorts.
3. Training Period
mid July ~ beginning September (2.5 months) .
Departure date can be adjusted to match the beginning of school vacation.
4. Application Period
April 15th Deadline.
5. Able Positions
Variety of job positions.
6. Training Time
About 35~40 hours a week (For Extra Payment, x1.5)
7. Work Payment:
$7~ $ 10 an hour. Depends heavily on the position.
Dormitory for faculty (2 per room) $65 a week, refrigerator, TV, bathroom, lounge. Transportation between workplace and lodging .
Provisions: Depends heavily on job positions.
Free buffet dining in the dining hall for faculty (once per day).
10. Qualified Applicants
- Students enrolled in specialty colleges or higher (graduates/temporarily absent students, not qualified).
- Basic English speaking skills.
- Any major is accepted.
- Any undergrads of age 18 ~ 28 .
11. Application Process
1) Write and send an application form in English.
2) Application fee: $ 300 (non refundable).
3) Interview. (In some circumstances, interview with American sponsor.)
4) Send in required documents.
5) Deposit program fee $1,500.