UK Winter Schooling
Schooling Camp in Renowned English (British) Private Schools
1. British Schooling Program Contents
In a private school with a 130 year old tradition.
- Extra English/math after-school classes, level-based.
- Regular classes and club activities among native British students.
- Visiting renowned British colleges/universities (Cambridge, Oxford, etc.).
- Experiencing British culture by touring London, visiting galleries, attending musicals, etc.
2. Introducing British Schooling Program
In this program, students attend private and famous school with a 130 year old tradition, to learn traditional British English alongside native British students and attend after-school classes to enhance English skills.
- The regular elementary to middle school curriculum includes English, math, science, writing, history, art, P.E., and music.
- Students go beyond learning English to actively participating in native British settings, to learn its culture and compare/contrast British thinking with Other ways. This program also educates students to develop leadership through various activities and broaden their prospects through visiting renowned colleges – ultimately paving ways to becoming global leaders.
3. British Schooling– Training Period
- 6 weeks: January 2nd (Sat) ~ January 14th (Sun), 2015.
* Departure / Arrival date may change due to circumstances.
4. British Schooling– Required Age
- Elementary 2nd ~ Junior High 2nd.
5. British Schooling – Location