Our Boston High School Program has been helping international students apply to US schools for the past 10 years. We aid candidates by helping them navigate and conquer all of the challenges that are faced with studying abroad. Our mission is to shape them academically so they can achieve their goals. The High School Study Abroad Program is designed for the 9th through 12th grades. Success in a four-year American High School leads to admission to a top College or University. Our Program offers several key elements that students need in order to insure this success.
- Selecting, attending, and graduating from a four-year American day School
- Living with an American family where English is spoken daily
- Having a Guardian who acts as a second parent, making the student feel safe, and providing advice and counseling about transitioning to the American way of life
- Engaging in extracurricular activities that allow the student to feel part of the community in which they live.
- Having a team of academic guidance counselors who help the student develop a strategy and a plan that will enable them to achieve their goals.
We have many students that have graduated and are now attending excellent universities in the US. We expect to see many more graduates this year. Clearly, we are dedicated to helping our students attend the schools that best suit their desires and needs, so they can have a fulfilling and successful experience. We look forward to welcoming you to participate in one of our best high school programs in the near future. Thank you.