• Enrolled students or graduates of specialty colleges or higher, majoring in subject areas related to the desired field in the program curriculum.
• For students without a major. At least two years of experience related to the desired field in the program curriculum.
• With intermediate or advanced English speaking skills (TOEIC 700 or higher desired).
- • Specialty Field:general business (trade, finance, insurance, marketing etc.), social politics , engineering/computer, and natural science.
- • Work Period: months ~ maximum 18 months.
- • Work Area:Anywhere in America.
- • Salary:Mostly without pay, or monthly $300 or hourly $7~10, depending on career record, English level, skills in specialty, accomplishments, and so on.
- • Visa: J-1 Visa.
- • Application Period: Anytime during the year.
$ 5,500 (12 months – with payment).
$ 4,500 (12 months – without payment),
$ 6,500 (18 months – with payment)
+ airline tickets, visa application fee.
• Contents includes:
1) Application Fee $ 300: Deposited before interview date.
2) Remaining Fee: Deposited after admission through interviews (including placement fee, DS-
2019 issue cost, insurance, procedure costs).
1) Write an application.
2) Accept visitation or phone counseling.
3) Prepare a resume, 1 copy of cover letter (MS Word) and apply through email.
4) Deposit application fee $ 300 (including interview cost) .
5) Phone interview.
6) Accept job offer upon passing interview.
7) Deposit remaining fee.
8) Prepare documents required to apply to DS-2019 and wait for its arrival.
9) Prepare documents required for visa and follow procedures to attaining it.