1. Qualified Applicants
- The most precise and efficient way to learn English is to spend some time in English-speaking households, thereby learning English naturally. Just as we as children learned to speak our native language, so can we learn English through children who are learning English themselves.
- Ireland is a country with the best overall environment to live in. In this program, applicants will take care of children in a household in Ireland, and in return earn meals, a single room to live in, and payment of 150 euros per week.
- This is a variation of Au-pair program, which allows you to master English and create a firm foundation to advance to the world. Applicants may freely learn English without worrying about a training fee, which is a lot higher in normal English programs anywhere in English-speaking countries.
2. Demi-pair work Contents
- Basically 20 hours of Demi-Pair duties per week and nightly babysitting twice a month.
- Contents of Duties: Light housework / child care duties.
Details of Child Care Duties
- Pick up children from school.
- Provide light snacks at home.
- Ensure children’s safety at home.
- Housekeeping, ironing, cleaning (including bathrooms), sweeping, mopping floors,
- Washing and hanging-out clothes. Some cooking may be required.
3. Additional Support
- Pickup from Ireland Dublin Airport and taken to host family.
- Careful host family selection.
- Transportation to English training ground (unlimited bus/railway pass).
- Single room & full board dining (3 times per day).
- Partial English training fee.
- Certification upon completing the program.
4. Qualified Applicants
- Women with clear identification. (Required record showing no criminal activities from a nearby police office.)
- Intermediate English speaking skills.
5. Application Process
1) Send an English resume and the application form.
2) Deposit registration fee of $400.
3) Certificate of enrollment.
4) Deposit program fee.
5) Host family placing / additional documents (recommendation letters/identification inquiry) when required.
6) Visa and orientation.