Canada Winter Schooling
|Training Period||From: January 4th Year 2014 — For 2 /3 /4 months.|
|Participation Cost||C$8,000 (2 months) / C$10,800 (3 months) / C$13,600 (4 months).|
|Contents Includes||School fee (Including lessons), home stay expenditure, insurance, guidance, airport pickup, school van, and outdoor activities once a week.|
|Not Included||Transportation (airline tickets), tutoring (optional)|
1. Canadian Schooling Program Contents
Attending an Elementary School alongside native Canadians in Delta City, Canada.
- Optional Training Period (2~4 months) depending on the aptitude and desires of the students. (Various options provided from Real-time Experience.)
- Organized supervision (including guidance for school transportation).
- Safe and experienced home stay households (1~2 students per household).
- Prescribed tutoring based on regular school lessons (optional).
- Outdoor activities: once a month during the weekends.
2. Tutoring (Optional)
- Supervision concerning program curriculum (homework) or general English curriculum.
- Twice a week, 2 hours at a time.
-Cost:$1,120 (2months)/$1,680 (3months)/$2,240 (4months).
- Lessons held in individual home stay households.
3. Delta School District
- Delta is one of the largest school districts in B.C., Canada. There are 2 elementary schools and 7 secondary schools. Parents are guaranteed to find a school with educational programs that best meet the needs of their children.
- No matter which school is chosen, the most qualified educational curriculum will be provided within the DSD.
- Students of Delta can choose their desired courses, such as regular school classes, AP (Advanced Placement) classes, internationally acknowledged IB courses, art courses, etc.
- Most schools in Delta have modern facilities of high quality such as the latest computers, science labs, libraries, art studios, and gyms to provide balanced and well-rounded education.
- Delta has a group of counselors for foreigners, schoolwork, and ESL programs that provide full service and guidance to help students succeed in getting the most out of this program.
- International and native Canadian students study together in a class, where our students can witness Canadian culture and exchange their own cultural experiences. Dedicated teachers approved by the school and the government are there to help guide students.
- Delta allows admission to elementary/secondary schools anytime during the school year. Students can therefore enter regular school curriculum without further delay.
- Thanks to the policies of the Education Board, a limited number of international students are allowed in individual schools. Our students are thus provided with intense and prescribed individual attention so they can do their best in the program.
- DSD is located in North Delta, Lander and Tsawwassen , only 40 minutes away from downtown Vancouver. It has a safe and clean environment where our students can experience diverse Canadian culture.
- Vancouver is one of the most active and vital cities in the world, with modern culture and nature. It is located a mere 40 minutes away from Delta. Most of all, the 2014 Olympics will be held in Vancouver.
Program Schedule Sample
|08:40~15:40||Regular Classes (Mon ~ Fri)||Home-stay
or Extra Activities
|16:00~17:00||Home-stay or Tutoring|