1. Host Family Provision Contents
- Lodging (individual bedrooms).
- Minimum $ 140~170 per week.
- 1.5 days off per week / chain holidays (Sat + Sun) once a month.
- 2 weeks worth paid holidays.
- Must be enrolled in school (with at least 6 credits per year).
- Schooling expense supported.
2. Qualified Applicants
- Taking care of children under age 2, require work experience of over 200 hours. (Certification/Resume Needed)
- Applicant Age: 18 ~ 26.
- Intermediate or advanced English speaker.
- High school graduates.
- Able to participate in Au-Pair for a year.
- Without past experience in American Au-pair program.
- Without criminal record.
- Responsible and healthy.
- With driver’s license (and able to drive).
3. Participation Cost
- Application Fee: $300.
- Actual Program Fee: $1,500.
4. Required Documents
- Application form.
- 2 Childcare references.
- Character reference.
- Medical certificate.
- Record proven free of crime.
- English interview (with the host family).
- Graduation certificate or proof of enrollment.
- Self introduction.
- Driver’s license.
US Boston Program
US / UK / Canada
Renowned Private Unversities